Artisan Salon Guidelines
Our Commitment to you …We will do everything reasonably practicable to provide a safe space that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and Local Authority
Additional Charge – Due to the much increased costs to our salon, irrespective of service, we will be charging each client an additional £5.
- We have thoroughly reviewed our Salon and the services provided and are extending our hours of working in order to ensure client safety.
- We have rearranged the salon to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every surface will be cleaned and an appropriate sanitiser used in-between each client. Clean towels and gowns will be used at all times.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- Consultations will take place at the styling section using the mirror, thus avoiding face-to-face interaction.
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner and will be wearing visors on the salon floor with hands being washed/sanitised before and after every client interaction.
- Bookings by appointment only, via email or phone – please leave your name and number on the answermachine and we will get back to you as soon as we are free.
- All services must be pre-booked in order for us to ensure we have enough time to fully complete your hair and leave time before the next client.
- When we are colouring your hair, should we need to use additional products due to the length of time since previously treated we will charge accordingly.
- We will stagger customer appointment times as much as possible.
- Upon arrival please wait outside to be greeted by one of us.
- On entry please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Our reception area will be out of use. To keep payments contactless, we are encouraging BACS payments where possible.
- Should you wish to book a future appointment, please let us know and we will bring available times to you at your chair.
We ask you, our clients, to…
- Arrive on time and alone for your appointment: we have no waiting area.
- If you are unwell, please telephone or email us and we will reschedule your appointment at no additional cost.
- Please minimise belongings as you will be asked to keep belongings with you.
- We are unable to serve refreshments or offer magazines.
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns. Please call the salon, we have an answer phone system in place and someone will get back to you.
We thank you so much for your kindness and understanding at this strange and difficult time.